(WF1)Mysts of the unknown (WF1)Mysts of the unknown

Wow hey! Great job! I did love this thoughly. I liked it especially towards the end.. very capturing with the soft voices then the violin solo. Very nice. Keep it coming please!
=)

wyldfyre1 responds:

Oh as soon as i can start writing again i will =). Thanks for the listen and we had a blast making this.

Approaching Macanida Approaching Macanida

Very Nice! I think it has more potential. It could use more percussion to give it more of a wow factor. Keep up the good work!

NordicHazard responds:

thanks! i'm trying to get used to reason step by step finding the right refills

Your far away Your far away

I really like this man. you do excellent melodies! i wish i can write for the piano.. coming from my point of view, i say you should write more of these melodies into a symphony piece. They would sound great!

NordicHazard responds:

thanks! well i'd say one step after an other. i ain't really good at composing but i just let it flow

Messing with a Piano Messing with a Piano

This is excellent you have a great feeling to this! i REALLY like the slight bluesy feeling you have in the melody this really defines it in my opinion. I feel overall this is a very fitting urban theme. Great job for a random recording! oh and a comment to your author comment, yeah there's some people that like this stuff lol

Firefreezer responds:

Thanks a lot Roy! Maybe I'll record some more in a few weeks. :)
I'd love to meet with my buddy douma and play along with him. He's very good with his guitar.

Fantasy for piano Fantasy for piano

Very Nice!

This is definitely one of the better written piano pieces i've heard around. good job!

Tale Of A Lost Land Tale Of A Lost Land

hm.

it pains me to write this only because i feel like im a nice "reviewer" and leave good comments. my only gripe is that its just a little of the same thing and i dont like this particular style. keep writing though. i'll check out more of your stuff.

Emid responds:

Hi.

Thank you so much for your comments. Its been a wile since I posted here.

This piece was written with a background of a land being stolen by traitors. Its just a flowing type of music and I know very common. Thanks for your comments though :)

Admin-Down the Chimney Admin-Down the Chimney

Freakish..

not too bad. keep writing.

Devotion Everlasting Devotion Everlasting

Excellent!

at least with me, i don't know SQUAT with chords! slow and nice but may have been a bit too repetitive in the first half. great job though.

Omega- Song in A Minor Omega- Song in A Minor

Very good

good job it sounds excellent! my only gripe is, of course, it may sound somewhat synthetic (machine like in some parts) but thats the life of a composer with no money so i COMPLETELY understand. Im no piano buff but i do have a good ear to know when its good or not. keep up the good work.

Phoenix - Main Theme Phoenix - Main Theme

Excellent

Very good chords. My only gripes may be that there's one too many trills for a slow piano piece. Other than that, excellence.

Sheodon responds:

Thanks, your comment is really appreciated. I agree with you that maybe the piano solo is a bit too "trilly", maybe if I remaked the music, I'd make it less "trilly" and more simple.